Friday, October 28, 2011

Website Evaluation: Feline Reaction to Bearded Men

After reading this website, it is clear many people contributed to this article, but it is also clear they are making fun of the research.  The facility showed cats pictures of different sizes of beards and then they analyzed they reactions of the kitties.  I think these people had too much time on their hands and were bored one day and decided to have some fun with their cats.  I know my cats love when my husband is a little scruffy because they love to rub their faces on his stubble.  However, if I showed my cats pictures of beards, they would probably look at me like I was crazy.  I can't even tell if the website was accredited.  The name of the website is Improbable Research, so I don't really believe anyhting they say to be true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment