Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lesson Plan and CSO

I have chosen to do a Language/ Reading project for my lesson plan.  I will be doing the lesson on: 

Choosing One Word: Summarizing Shel Silverstein’s “Sick

Driving Question:  How can we use words to express our feelings?

The CSO For reading I will be using are:

RLA.S.2.1  

Students will apply reading skills and strategies to inform, to perform a task and to read for literacy experience by
·         identifying and using grade appropriate essential reading components (phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, written application) and
·         selecting a wide variety of literature and diverse media to develop independence as readers.

    RLA.O.2.1.2
    identify and practice grade level appropriate sight words and reading vocabulary (e.g., high frequency words, homonyms, homophones, multiple meaning words, synonyms, antonyms).

    The CSO for Writing I will be using are:

    RLA.S.2.2.4

    Writing
    Students will apply writing skills and strategies to communicate effectively for different purposes by
    ·         using the writing process
    ·         applying grammatical and mechanical properties in writing and
    ·         selecting and evaluating information for research purposes.


     RLA.O.2.2.6
    use conventions of capitalization in written composition (e.g., titles, initials, titles of written works, greeting and closing of a letter)












          


     

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment